Your half day (4 hour) adventure includes dolphin encounters, snorkeling, shelling and sunbathing.Â On the voyage to Egmont Key we will be searching for resident bottlenose dolphins.Â They love the deep wake our boats make and surf, jump and play so close you can almost touch them.Â They are just as curious about you as you will be about them.
Egmont Key offers opportunities to snorkel in clear waters about the ruins of Fort Dade, see the working lighthouse built in 1858, and explore the remains of the small town inland that housed Army personnel manning the massive artillery that protected Tampa Bay from Spanish battleships.Â Egmont Key offers some of the finest white sand beaches and the best shelling in the area â€“ sharks teeth, sand dollars and starfish are often found.
We are Family-Friendly and Welcome Children of All Ages. Our Coast Guard Certified Captains, crew and boats stay at the landing site for the duration of your visit to the island. A bathroom is available on board.
Children 4-12 years: $28
Children 3 and under: FREE
- Taxes are included.
- Free parking available at allÂ locations.
- We supply the masks and snorkels atÂ no extra cost.Â You may also bringÂ your own.
Seven days a week, weather permitting.Â Call for departure time.
We offer several different locations.Â Call for closest location to you.
Reservations are required due to popular demand.Â Call 727-320-5610.
What to Bring:
- AÂ Picnic Lunch, Drinks and Snacks: Beverages of choice and cooler.Â You may bring alcoholic beverages butÂ Â they are not allowed on the island and cannot leave the boat.Â Drink lots of water.
- Water: Remember to drink lots ofÂ Â water.Â Bottled water will also beÂ available on the boat.
- SunÂ Protection: Sunblock, sunglasses, bathing suit, hat, towels, extra clothing.Â Make sure your children have coveringÂ clothing.
- Camera: Don’t forget to take pictures ofÂ Â what will be a memorable day.Â AndÂ don’t forget to post your favorites on our Facebook page and on TripÂ Advisor.
- ShoesÂ / Sandals: TheÂ kind that protect your feet and aren’t afraid to get wet.